You have no items in your shopping basket.
Serene Nature House seasonal vegetable box is composed of a generous selection of the most popular seasonable veggies and fruits. We have included bananas which we get from a small QLD farmer in the box but everything else is Victorian grown and sourced from Peninsula Fresh, Paul's Fresh Farm and Vegetable Connection.
- 2 avocadoes
- 1kg broccoli
- 1kg carrots
- 500g zucchini
- 2 x green bunches (rainbow chard, collard greens, russian or black kale or silverbeet)
- 1 x 2kg pumpkin piece (jarradale or butternut) or Daikon
- 1kg sweet potatoes or nicola potatoes
- 250g mesculan salad, 1 bunch of rocket or cherry tomatoes punnet
- 1 x fresh herb (parsley or coriander)
- 1kg apples
- 1kg bananas
- 500g Kiwis
- 1kg oranges
- 500g lemons
- 500g lebanese cucumber
There are no amendments with these boxes but please specifiy in a note to us upon purchase which of the preferences you may have for the greens, salads and herbs.
The humble Peninsula Fresh Organic farm is a family run business and has been growing certified organic veggies for almost 40 years in Baxter on the Mornington Peninsula.
Vegetable Connection is a wonderful family based company that coordinates many farms across Victoria, growing and sourcing chemical-free vegetables and fruits.